The Tronex 7071 is one of the most popular tip cutters. Jaw is twice as long as jaw of standard cutters. Jaw is slim with a low, relieved profile. Razor Flush® cutting edges.
- Tip cutters have the cutting edge on the very tip of the jaw
- Ideal for SMT work
- Features extraordinarily small, fine cutting edges and fine tips
- Often used under a microscope
- Used for removing individual leads from fine pitch components
- Razor-flush cutting edges result in an extra flush cut
- Sub Miniature Tip Cutter with longer, ergonomic handles and Razor-flush cutting edges.
- Handle Length: Long, ergonomic handles
- Head Shape: Tip cutter with small, fine cutting edges and tip
- Cutting Edge: Razor flush
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Cutting Capacity (soft copper wire): .002" - .016" (.05mm – .4mm); 40-26 AWG
- Overall Length: 5.7" (145mm)
- Grips on cutters are dissipative 1 x 109