IMPORTANT CONDITION CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT: This product CAN NOT be shipped to a home address! If you place an order attempting to have this shipped to a home address, we will cancel and refund your order LESS the credit card processing fee.
Kester 2235 is a high activity 11% solids organic flux designed for automated soldering of circuit board assemblies where a more aggressive flux is required, but reliability considerations are paramount. 2235, a flux with comparably low solids in respect to other fluxes in the same category, will produce fewer skips on the bottom side surface mount pads. The residue after soldering is effectively removed in standard water cleaning systems. Although possessing high activity, boards exhibit high ionic cleanliness after water cleaning, exceeding the requirements of MIL-P-28809. No offensive odors or excessive smoke are emitted during soldering. The flux will not create excessive foaming in standard water cleaning systems. 2235 is classified as ORH1.
Kester 64-0000-2235 Features:
- Ideal for soldering circuit assemblies with surface mounted components
- High activity
- Minimizes icicling and bridging
- Chemically compatible with most solder masks and board laminates
- High ionic cleanliness and no surface insulation resistance degradation
- Excellent choice for surface mount boards
- Classified as ORH1 per J-STD-004