Pace 8007-0578 ADS200 AccuDrive Production Soldering Station
How It Works
At the heart of the ADS200 lies PACE’s new AccuDrive™ Technology. AccuDrive™ allows you to set honest, highly-accurate temperatures, without the need to change cartridges or calibrate. Its advanced electronics provide instantaneous load sensing and on-demand power to quickly reflow solder joints at safe, low temperatures, regardless of the mass of the application.
AccuDrive™ delivers consistent, repeatable results in both light and heavy-use environments and provides the operator with the flexibility that is essential in today’s demanding production operations. Regardless of your application, AccuDrive™ delivers unsurpassed thermal performance, productivity and bottom-line cost savings!
Features of the Pace ADS200:
- Simple Operation - Power on, set the temperature, and start soldering
- Digital LED Display - VIewable at all angles
- Temperature Presets - Easily scroll between 3 user-definable, preset temperatures
- Standard or Optional ISB Tool Stand - Instant SetBack (ISB) automatically lowers temperature when iron is in the stand to extend tip life & save energy
- Wide-Angled Design - Allows easy insertion & removal of the TD-200 Iron, but holds it securely
- Wet & Dry Cleaners - The Tool Stand incorporates a sponge & non-abrasive brass wool
- ESD-Safe - Meets ANSI/ESD 13.1-2015 and S20.20 specs
- Rugged, All Metal Construction - The Housing, Tool Stand and TD-200 iron endure extreme, multi-shift production use
- No Calibration Required - AccuDrive™ absolute temperature accuracy eliminates the need for routine, costly calibration
Uses Pace 1131 Blue Series AccuDrive™ Tip-Heater Cartridges, sold separately