SCS 100610 Open-Top Static Shielding Bags, 6" x 10" | 100/pk
The SCS formerly 3M 100610 are transparent metal-in static shielding bags that are designed to provide a static safe environment for sensitive electronic devices. Bags are printed with an ESD protective symbol and a lot code for traceability. Open top (1000) and ZipTop (3000) styles are available. The bags are heat sealable. SCS Static Shielding Bags 1000 are manufactured from a polyester, metal, polyethylene laminate. The polyester dielectric in concert with the metal layer provides discharge shielding. The exterior being static dissipative allows electrostatic charges to be removed when grounded.
- Size: 6" x 10", 100 per pack
Features of the SCS 100610 Static Shielding Bags:
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0028” thick (2.8 mil)
Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD)
- <10 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes
- OpenTop and ZipTop styles are available
- Lead-free RoHS 2, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Made in the United States of America
This item is made in Sanford, NC. Many sizes are stocked in Sanford, NC or Chino, CA for fast delivery.